Marie Skłodowska-Curie Early Stage Researchers for the program “Healthage”: Lifespan Regulation Mechanisms in Health and Disease”
15 PhD positions are available for highly motivated Early Stage Researcher (ESR) positions as part of the new H2020, EU-funded, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Joint Training and Research Programme on Lifespan Regulation Mechanisms in Health and Disease “Healthage”.
The HealthAge consortium was carefully designed to create a joint European program of excellence in training and research with a core intellectual focus on the functional role Lifespan Regulation Mechanisms in Health and Disease. The Action addresses a major research topic with great socioeconomic impact in Europe, builds a well-structured multi-disciplinary European science area with strong links to the non-academic sector; together these attributes will provide young researchers with a unique skill set that will greatly enhance their future career prospects. The consortium is composed of 11 academic and 4 non-academic participants. We are now looking for 15 highly motivated Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) to work towards their PhD on Lifespan Regulation Mechanisms in Health and Disease.
- a comprehensive, interactive and international training programme covering innovative and state-of-the-art approaches to the field of Lifespan Regulation Mechanisms in multiple organisms.
- a series of research-specific, complementary and soft skills, that involve both the academic and industry sectors and are tailor-made to prepare young researchers for their future careers.
- a competitive salary, which is adjusted for their host country.
- a mobility allowance and a family allowance (where applicable) as part of the employment package.
- The applicants can be of any nationality.
- They should be within four years of the diploma granting them access to doctorate studies at the time of recruitment,
- The applicant must not have resided for more than 12 months prior to the singing her/his contract in the country of the host institute.
- Applicants should be proficient in written and spoken English.
Thank you for your interest. Successful applicants have been contacted directly by the Program Manager and all ESR positions have been now filled.